A NEW APPROACH TO POWER SYSTEM PLANNING
As we continue to grow, we are looking for experienced professionals to join our team
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you’re ready to be part of a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence, submit your resume. All full-time positions include health insurance, a retirement plan with an employer match, and paid time off. Anchor Power Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The job posting below indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the applicant. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. Applicant may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Submit resumes to email@example.com.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Work Remotely: Yes
Job Description: This position involves the development and maintenance of software used to model electric power systems. The senior software developer interfaces with all company staff in the development and testing of systems and processes. The ideal candidate will be proficient in VB.net, C# or C++, and has experience with optimization models.
Requirements for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Strong analytical skills, strong self-management skills, manage multiple priorities, strong sense of ownership and results
- Expert-level understanding of VB.net, C# or C++
- Expert-level understanding of optimization models such as mixed integer programming (Xpress, CPLEX, or Gurobi) or transmission models (PSS/E, PSLF, or PowerWorld)
- Intrinsic desire to bring value and innovation to the organization
- Experience working with source control and a peer code review workflow
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another analytical field.